Feb 17, 2011

Liam's back!


One of my all-time favorite bands is Oasis. At the peak of their success the truly were the biggest band in the world with songs such as Wonderwall, Don’t look back in anger and Cigarettes and alcohol, and I was a big fan. The charisma of their lead-singer was something at least I hadn’t seen before.

On the 29th of August in 2009 Liam announced that Oasis was no more. The two brothers, Liam and Noel, have always been known to have fight and they had in the past threatened to leave the band, but this time it was for real. I would be lying if I said I was surprised or even upset by the split, but none the less I still wanted them to stay in the band.

Since the split Liam has started his own clothing line (Pretty Green) and has now announced that he’s about to release an album with his new band, Beady Eye. Except for Liam Gallagher, Beady Eye consists of former Oasis bandmates, Gem Archer, Andy Bell and Chris Sharrock.

The album is set to be released in early 2011, so be one the look-out!

No comments:

Post a Comment